13 octobre, 2009




Un sac cadeau pour faire changement!!

étampe: Pink Cat Studio
papier: October Afternoon

9 commentaires:

Vicki G a dit...

Oh my gosh! I love love love your gift bag! Just perfect!

Hugs,

Vicki

Marjanne a dit...

j'adooooore, trop mignon

Maria a dit...

Oooh, I love the dp that you used on your bag. . .such pretty Christmas pattern! What an awesome bag! Great job on your coloring too! Love all your sneak peeks, Lise!

Maria

Becky Carafa a dit...

Love it! Great job on the bag, that charm is beautiful!

Unknown a dit...

TOO cute!! That gift bag is darling -- and the papers you chose...so fun!

Mariska a dit...

This is so gorgeous! I love the hanging embellishment you've used and the pretty papers. This will make a gorgeous gift bag!

xxx
Mariska

Lauretta See a dit...

wow!! j'aime vraiement bcp :)))

Anonyme a dit...

Oh! WOW! J`adore ton sac. il est vraiment beau.

de Miss Sourire

Emily Leiphart a dit...

Ooohh, I love your card and bag! I certainly wouldn't want to give that bag away!