10 mars, 2009


Carte créée il y a déjà plusieurs mois pour le plaisir.
J'en suis plus ou moins satisfaite...

étampe: Sarah Kay de Stampavie
papier: Basic Grey

6 commentaires:

Vicki G a dit...

LIse, this is so bright and cheery!

I love it!


Vicki

Lauretta See a dit...

je la trouve superbe Lise :) tu es dure avec toi-meme ;))

bisous xx

Janna a dit...

Lise this is just gorgeous!!! I simply adore the fun birthday colors and your stunning layout!! I love how you used this christmas stamp and turned it into a birthday stamp! So, so creative! Awesome ribbon as well!

Smiles,
janna

Maria a dit...

Oh gosh I love your card, Lise!! It's my favorite Sarah Kay Christmas image. . .love the dp that you used. . .so colorful and matches your coloring of your image so nicely!!

Maria

Nikki Fairbairn a dit...

I love this Lise and so fabulous and bright, love the ribbon and cute image, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Anonyme a dit...

elle est très jolie et très colorée. Ne sois pas si dure avec toi-même.
De Miss Sourire