24 janvier, 2009



Une autre carte avec les nouvelles étampes PCS sorties le 15 janvier.

étampes: Pink Cat Studio et Magenta
papier: imaginisce

9 commentaires:

Unknown a dit...

I have no idea what it says (lol!), but I think it's adorable! :)

Guylaine Seyer a dit...

superbe

Jody a dit...

wow! vraiment superbe

Janna a dit...

Ohhh, Lise this is so stunning!! I love the colors you chose! You are so amazing!

Smiles,
janna

Maria a dit...

Awww, your Kiki loos so adorable, Lise! I love the colors and your pretty layout! Great job coloring the image!! Love the dps that you used too!!

Maria

corinne a dit...

très belle ! ... des couleurs qui sentent le printemps !
frenchie

Nikki Fairbairn a dit...

This is so pretty Lise and I just love the wonderful colours, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Mariska a dit...

Oh wow Lise, I love these papers you've used, the whole composition and the colour combination is just so pretty and the way you coloured Kiki makes him look so soft and cuddly. Gorgeous!!

xxx
Mariska

Anonyme a dit...

elle est superbe cette carte. J`adore le mélange des couleurs. De toute beauté.

de Miss Sourire